1. Rexnord executive management in Milwaukee required a Phase 1 Market Analysis for its first time entry into Mexico and its desire to establish a campus location to host future operations.
2. Management team requested NAI to analyze 12 cities in Mexico, with defined set of comparison benchmarks.
3. Additionally, Rexnord desired competitive market intelligence regarding competitors and required the full process to be completed on a confidential basis.
- Rexnord received full control for 30 acre campus site at no additional cost for 5 years.
- Initial lease was negotiated at below market rate with significant free rent and tenant improvement package.
- Integrated team of Rexnord management, NAi Mexico, and legal counsel produced superior results enabling Rexnord to secure a budget and long term plan resulting in increased global competitiveness.