Consolidation and Relocation
The NAI Global Supply Chain Solutions Team has moved over 300 production lines without missing a single customer shipment. NAI is accountable for project results enabling our clients to maintain focus on day to day business activities.
- NAI delivers on time and on budget providing a clear view on both physical progress and transparent financials throughout the project
- We guide our clients through consolidation and relocation projects from business case development to new facility start-up
- While many companies believe this work can be done internally, our research shows that more than 70% of internally managed production transfers have a strong negative impact on the customer – how much customer loss does your business case project?
- Business Cases are often flawed with zero contingency and lack key areas that drive significant extra cost reducing the benefits associated with the project
- In addition to the standard project management skills, specific consolidation experience and individual expertise —NAI brings a “can do” attitude—- just as comfortable on the shop floor as the board room
Operational excellence is generally driven by Lean, Six Sigma or similar programs; these programs face certain limitations. Our work has shown that these improvement programs often mask certain real issues—- allowing management and staff to feel satisfied with less aggressive performance.
- Each Business Excellence program is tailored to your company and takes a holistic perspective that identifies quantifiable improvements that can rapidly be implemented
- Historical results have been in the 10-15% range within each department or operation with ROI for the program taking 3-6 months
- NAI can propose risk/reward sharing models for projects and strategies to align all parties and yield better results for all.